May 11, 2011

Lucky

No art this post just felt like telling you my week. On Sunday my shower broke and the family had to take baths for our visit to the in-laws for Mother's Day. On Monday I fixed the shower and did the dance of happiness. Tuesday I went into work an hour earlier and by two o"clock I was suffering from heat exhaustion, I was sent home to go to lunch and to get shorts, while on my way back I totaled my car in an accident with a mid-size semi. The guy was clearly going to turn right as I was going to turn left but as I went into the  intersection He choose to go straight as totaled my car. I should of just said I had the arrow as well, because the ass-hole was on his phone the whole time only stopping to see if I called the cops. Well I have been lucky because his truck drove right over my hood. He kept saying he was only going straight if that was the case I should be dead because he would have been going way too fast to stop in time. Three days before I was to start school  in Schaumburg for web design and this happens.

      I thought I would have to not start school even before I started but today the financial aid and admissions  dept. worked there magic to get it that I still get to take my online class for this summer semester and then in July take two classes and start making payments for the amount of money I would owe after the fasta loans paid the rest.. So I have from now to July to sell my car with the auctions help and hope that i can get help in finding a small compact car for a very small price. Maybe this is a good time to ask for a raise, well we shall see.
 
 Till next time.








       

No comments: