Jul 18, 2011

How time flys

Man I was on the internet looking at other artists blogs and falling into that same trap of I wish I was this or that about the artist's work I was looking at when I came across one artist talking about how long they had been at it and how many followers they had now. I had one but my lack of posting more than likely drove the person away (ah well). The point is I have been putting out my art and thoughts for five years now and I have learned a few thing since then and forgotten even more! The real lesson I have relearned is to have fun. So what if I have visitors to my slice of the world wide web. As long as I am having fun drawing, animating and talking about art, movies, comics and anything else that really get's me talking, then that's all that matters. Last Wednesday I spent my lunch break on a cool website for drawing reference with my phone called  http://www.pixelovely.com/gesture/index.php. This site is great because for me I get self concise trying to draw people around me for fear that they know what I'm up too and are going to rip my head off verbally, I know it's by no means substitute for drawing real live anything "In the Moment" but it helps. Anyway here are the quick sketches I did from the site.




Enjoy!


No comments: