Sep 22, 2009

Goals

Just got done watching Stephen Silver on his art cast about drawing and working in the animation industry. His advice has gotten me thinking lately about my own goals and what I want in life and how to get it. I know I want to be an animator but I tell myself I don't know how, well that's rubbish. I DO know how. I get animation bond paper out I sit and my desk and I animate something. So For this post writing down goals and making sure each week I write them down and see if at the end of the week I accomplished said goal. This weeks goal finish my goal of 100 hundred heads. I have seventy done and just need a small measly thirty drawings. Should be no trouble. I was keeping my goals in a notebook but I feel I will have better success with using my blog for my goals. So on Sunday I'll post thirty drawing of character heads.

No comments: