Jan 21, 2011

2011 Goals Update

Well I know it's been a few weeks now since my first post for the year, so I'm giving and update on my short term goal number one of getting my studio up and running. I have my file cabinet cleaned up and should be able to get it from my dad's house this weekend and get the art table taken apart and brought over as well. I have straighten up the office getting boxes and bins out that don't belong. I still need to buy some cheap wood boards to get the closet turned into a proper and organized art supply closet. I will most likely take from my CTN Network trip saves to make this happen as I now know it will cost me one thousand to make the trip and this is very doable. Pulse I'll have my first goal done and off of my mind.

It feels good to be able to type these things out and have a clear in black and white idea of what I want and how I'm going to get it. More art to post been busy sketching too.



Enjoy!

No comments: