Jan 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Well it"s another new year for the old blog. I have limited myself to six new Year resolutions with three being short term goals. When these three are completed then I'll make new ones. The long therm goals will being worked on during the WHOLE year. I plan on making progress reports at the end of each month for these so that I am able to see how far I am to completing these three long term goals by the end of this year and if i have to carry them over into next year.


Short Term Goals  

1: Organize and setup office for animation and graphic design.

2: Take Stephen Silvers Character Design class.

3: Start classes at RVC for Graphic design and Web design.



Long Term Goals

1: Save up for the Creative Talent Network conference in November, This I plan on attending by myself

2: Visit my Family in PA this summer with my wife and son.

3:  Save up for IAnimate.net animation classes, it's far cheaper then Animation Mentor right now and a far more practical goal to be completed.

Goals one and two can be achieved this year and will be, goal three will take a little bit more time due to the fact that My second short term goal requires money and I want this to be completed first. We will see if i make the trip to PA with the family or not. I am making sure that for this year each month is devoted to making my goal of becoming an animator is achieved first, then my family. anything else will be last on my list. I say this because last year was devoted to my home and family. It's now been a full year since we moved in and major projects HAD to be addressed but this is over now and I know I can become an animator by changing old habits and attitudes that have kept me form showing my true potential. The past few months from last year I had been working on the attitude and bad habits and plan on keeping even more vigil on changing my old ways. To a new year and completing goals.










Enjoy!

No comments: